Explore your relationship with Money
Relationship with Money and Abundance
Because we project so many of our hopes, our fears and dreams onto money and because abundance is deeply connected to the flow of life, looking at our relationship with it is often a significant developmental experience. This small group workshop offers a safe and structured way to illuminate your relationship with both in a way that is designed to clarify and resource.
Please note: All 2019 workshops are £155 per person. The total ticket price is made up of that fee plus VAT [£31] and the nominal EventBrite ticket administration fee. You will get a VAT receipt.
Money in flow
Because our relationship with money is lifelong - from pocket money to pension pot - moving into better relationship with it is both complex and important. Our judgements over money and our projections onto it limit our capacity for change. In this workshop you will learn which of the three patterns of relationship you are in with money and how to begin inner change.
"If you want to start to understand your personal connection with money, then I would recommend you start here." John Paul L. Finanical Services Consultant.
The workshop is open to anyone interested in finding a different relationship with abundance and money as well as an interest in the methodology of embodied access to insight and fresh information through constellations.
"This was an excellent workshop and a very worthwhile investment of my time and my money" Charlotte H. Associate Director.
Handouts are provided in which participants can track their changing relationship with abundance and money during the workshop itself as well as use for optional 'homework'. A recommended reading list is also included.
"I found the exercise about our relationship to scarcity and abundance incredibly insightful.” John S. Leadership and business transformation coach.
Some of the themes and issues that have emerged within previous workshops
- The balance of love and money
- Becoming wealthier than your parents were able
- The value of time and how to charge for it
- Money, life and death
- Inheritance dynamics and dilemmas
- Taking responsibility for providing, when it's not yours
- The impact of social and political system change on our relationship with abundance
- Feeling contaminated by 'dirty' money
- Freeing yourself from entanglements with money in the family and culture-of-origin
- The impact of imbalance of income in a couple relationship
- Money as a resource and enabler
- The natural flow of life and abundance
This workshop will be led by author of
For topics covered in other workshops please explore the