Equality and Diversity (1 day )
To help delegates understand more about their responsibilities for promoting equality and diversity in the workplace and with clients that they interact with.
Training target audience
Multi-agency professionals delivering interactions with service-users.
- To understand what is meant by ‘Equality and Diversity’.
- To briefly cover information around equality and diversity policies.
- To provide an overview of the relationship between a diverse workforce and an inclusive work culture.
- Explore how exclusion in organisations can happen.
- Provide an overview of the definitions of equality, diversity, inclusion, bullying, harassment and discrimination.
- Consider your role in challenging inappropriate behavior.
- Develop personal actions to help towards the creation of inclusive work culture.
- Highlight practical actions that are needed to support the Equality and Diversity agenda in your business / organisation.
- Reflect on biases and address these as part of self-reflection to improve services with vulnerable groups and aid professionalism.
- Incorporate current thinking and best practice into your service provision and personal development