Emergency Paediatric First Aid
This Emergency Paediatric First Aid course will allow you to:
1. Understand the role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider.
2. Be able to assess an emergency situation safely.
3. Be able to provide first aid to an infant and a child who is unresponsive and breathing normally.
4. Be able to provide first aid to an infant and a child who is unresponsive and not breathing normally.
5. Be able to provide first aid to an infant and a child who has a foreign body airway obstruction.
6. Be able to provide first aid to an infant and a child with external bleeding.
7. Understand how to provide first aid to an infant and a child who is suffering from shock.
8. Understand how to administer first aid to an infant and a child with bites, stings, burns and minor injuries.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The Albany is conveniently situated for St George’s Cross Subway station and Charing Cross railway station. There is metered on-street parking outside the building. See the GCVS website for transport details
Booking a place
To attend, you must register via Eventbrite. If you prefer to speak to someone to book a place, phone 0141 332 2444.
We have a limited number of places available at half-price for small organisations (with an income of less than £10k or 100% volunteer lead and run). If you fall into that category, please contact us at
The Albany Learning and Conference Centre
44 Ashley St, Glasgow, United Kingdom