Effective Recording and Reporting
Designed for: All care staff who have to write up records and reports for clients
- Understand the importance of correct recording and reporting
- Clearly identify guidance on recording and reporting
- Link National Care Standards to recording and reporting
- Understand importance of partnership between client and staff
Staff learning forms
Policy and Legislation:
- Care Records Policy
- Data Protection Policy & legislation
- Freedom of Information Policy and legislation
- Managing relationships: empowering people; working in partnership; leadership; empathy; dealing with conflict.
- Managing self: professional autonomy; lifelong learning; confidence; resilience; Awareness of wider context.
Frederick Street Training Centre
65 Frederick Street, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom