Designed for: All staff who communicate with the public and service users
- Understand theories of communication
- Have feedback on how they communicate on a one-one basis
- Understand how effective communication is demonstrated
Staff learning forms
Policy and Legislation:
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Communication Policy
- Personal Care Policy
- Managing relationships: empowering people; working in partnership; leadership; empathy; dealing with conflict.
- Managing self: professional autonomy; lifelong learning; confidence; resilience; Awareness of wider context.
Frederick Street Training Centre
65 Frederick Street, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom