EAACI Digital Congress 2020
The European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI), one of the largest medical associations in its field will offer a unique opportunity to learn about the latest discoveries in Allergy and Clinical Immunology at the EAACI Congress 2020 in a fully digital format. The congress activities will be articulated around the theme "Bridging innovations into allergy and asthma prevention".
Tuning in to EAACI Congress 2020 will provide a unique opportunity to be part of the modern allergology paradigm shift driven by new discoveries: endotype and theratype approaches that change not only the taxonomy but the way we perceive and manage the allergic disease.
What better way to get informed on the technological novelties in our field, than while taking part in a brand-new technological approach to the EAACI Annual Congress?
You will be able to:
• Tune in and watch a variety of virtual sessions in your own time and without missing out;
• Discuss important topics and ask your questions via interactive Q and A sessions;
• Consult our vast number of abstracts, posters and webcast symposia and workshops with novel research any time during the congress period;
• Expand the reach of your research and disseminate it to a wider international audience;
• Interact and network with your peers through our tailored web- based solutions;
• Access all congress content over the summer of 2020
Don't miss out! Visit EAACI.org for updated information on registration, congress logistics and the upcoming scientific programme which will be announced shortly.
Category: Conferences | Science, Health and Medicine
Registration for EAACI members: EUR 90.00,
Registration for non-members : EUR 175.00,
Registration for EAACI junior members is free of charge: EUR 0.00
Speakers: George du Toit (UK); Wayne Shreffler (US); Benjamin Marsland (AU); Irene Heijink (NL); Helen A Brough (UK); Emma Guttman Yassky (US); Marcus Maurer (DE); Kian Fan Chung (UK); Ioana Agache (RO); Patrick Holt (AU); Gideon Lack (UK); Philippe Gevaert (BE); Marek Jutel (PL); Mohamed Shamji (UK)