Dutch Floral Easter Workshop
Easter is such an exciting time of the year because we start to get very fresh, seasonal flowers to work with and we use lots of fun materials to add to our designs.
Our floral design workshops are ideal for anyone with an interest in creating - whether you’re a total beginner, an industry professional or you just like trying new things.
If you're not sure that floral design is for you and you want to know what it's like to join one of our workshops, then check out what two intrepid bloggers thought of the experience and see their gorgeous photos:
Alice's courses are unique - not only because she is the only Dutch floral design teacher in the UK, but also because she never repeats the same design twice (despite having run over 200 workshops!).
At our workshops you always receive a friendly welcome and will enjoy a spot of afternoon tea in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. We also have a small shop, so you can have a browse and look at our beautiful floral gifts and imported Dutch homewares.
The workshop costs £75 and includes:
- Seasonal fresh flowers & greenery and other materials
- Pots, metal frames, stone feet and other mechanics
- Huge selections of decorative and unusual materials
- Binding materials such as wires, ribbons, ropes, glues, etc.
- The use of all necessary tools, no toolbox needed
- Variety of frothy coffees, teas, homemade cakes & other yummy refreshments
For more information please call 07799 261 786.
Alice Calcasola at All in One Season
Sollershott East, Letchworth, United Kingdom
Make sure your information is up to date. Plus use our free tools to find new customers.