DreamTrip - London, United Kingdom
About Your Trip
Discover highlights of London on this fascinating journey through England’s charming capital city. Enjoy an in-depth guided coach tour, driving by top attractions such as Big Ben, Houses of Parliament and Trafalgar Square with a photo opportunity at UNESCO-protected Westminster Abbey. At Buckingham Palace, watch the famous Changing the Guard. If the weather is inclement, this will be substituted with a stop at the Horse Guards. After a fish-and-chips lunch, visit the Tower of London, a UNESCO-protected historic castle and home to the priceless collection of Crown Jewels. Then, get ready to ride the giant Ferris wheel known as the London Eye. Finish your day with a boat ride on River Thames to see the city from another perspective.wels. Then, get ready to ride the giant Ferris wheel known as the London Eye. Finish your day with a boat ride on River Thames to see the city from another perspective.
Explore all London has to offer with a 1-day hop-on, hop-off bus pass. In addition to historical museums, the bus goes to parks, modern galleries and other prime locations. Jump off at a stop that interests you and explore. When you’re ready, hop back on and continue your journey. Or, just sit back and enjoy the views as the bus loops around the city.
What we love:
• Buckingham Palace has been the Queen’s official residence since 1837.
• The Tower of London is almost 1,000 years old, and throughout history, it has been a fortress, prison, royal palace and zoo.
• The historic city of London is home to 4 prominent UNESCO World Heritage sites, including Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in London, England, as well as:
• Spirit of London tour; includes transportation, admission fees and guide.
• 24-hour hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour ticket.
• Welcome reception.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Heathrow Airport (LHR), approximately 17 miles (27 kilometers). We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Airport transfers for this trip are provided only for Platinum Members. If you are not a Platinum Member, make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
Platinum Members Only: Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Heathrow Airport (LHR) to the hotel on December 07.
The hotel to Heathrow Airport (LHR) on December 10.
This trip will close by October 27.
Designed in the architectural style of the 1930s, Melia White House is a northwest London hotel located in the Regent's Park neighborhood. Guests enjoy easy access to Oxford Street, Camden Town and The British Museum.
• The Place Restaurant and Dry Martini by Javier de las Muelas.
• The Level Lounge.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• On-site Le Dame Art Gallery.
Classic Double or Twin Room accommodations with:
• 1 double or 2 twin beds.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults, or 1 adult and 1 child.
• En suite bathroom with hairdryer and magnifying mirror.
• Air conditioning.
• Complimentary tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Direct-dial telephone.
• U.K., EU and U.S. sockets.
• Flat-screen television with satellite channels.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi and high-speed internet connection.
• Porterage and parking fees are not included.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Melia White House
Albany Street, Regents Park
London NW1 3UP, Great Britain
Meliá White House
Albany Street, Regent's Park, London, United Kingdom