Docker Security - Official Course (1 day) September
Docker Security Course
A Docker Inc. Approved Course
All delegates will receive an Official Docker Inc. Certificate upon successful completion of the course
Amazic is the Exclusive & Official Training Partner for Docker Inc within the UK.
Our trainers have conducted over 50+ Docker Training courses & we pride ourselves on delivering training which is designed to maximise the benefits of your investment, with an approach that provides confidence, competence and efficiency.
This is the Docker Security course for your entire organization. Get everyone “on-the-same page” and working together to secure your Dockerized environment.
Developers, DevOps Engineers, Systems Administrators, Release Managers, Programmers, Development teams and Operations engineers who want to know about Docker, where and when it can be used.
This hands-on workshop style course will give your team an overview of important security features and best practices to protect your containerized services. Designed to be inclusive of multiple roles to align the entire organization, this course is appropriate for all teams who are hands-on with Docker whether Developer, Operations, DevOps, or Architect.
After this course students will be able to:
- Understand the security features of the Docker platform
- Discuss issues to consider when implementing Docker Security
- Deploy with add-on Docker security features and tools
- Apply current best practice to make your Docker content secure
- Implement secure user management and access
- Overview of Docker Security
- Isolation: Kernel Namespaces and Control Groups
- User Management
- Intra-Platform Communication
- Image Construction and Scanning
- Content Trust
- Linux Security Modules
Each participant will be provided with separate VMs on Cloud to work on the hands-on lab sessions.
Lunch, Snacks and Tea / Coffee will be provided during the training days.
GBP 595 (Excluding VAT)
We also accept company purchase orders and invoice options.
Lodging assistance is available.
For more info: email@example.com or +44 (0) 203 488 0530