Developing Diversity Champions Workshop
Led by Anne-Marie Senior, an experienced diversity and inclusion expert, this workshop will enable participants to gain an insight into:
- Promoting Equality, Diversity & Inclusion across the Organisation: The programme will look at how to form strong relationships with other parts of your organisation and how to address the challenges these bring.
- Supporting others to deliver inclusive practices: We will reflect on influencing skills especially other people’s thinking.
- Acting as organisational role models: With case studies and self-reflective exercises, delegates will share how to actively challenge inappropriate behaviour from staff members and
- Acting as a knowledge resource: Address what it means to be a knowledge facilitator
- Reviewing current resources and practices: Enabling others to consider the impact on those not being currently reached – including those from, but not necessarily limited to the ‘9 protected characteristics.”
- Promoting best practice across the organisation: Look at how to gather and share success stories from all parts of the organisation.
Who Should Attend?
HR directors and managers, managers at all levels, diversity and inclusion specialists.
NOTE: If you are an enei member please visit the enei website to purchase your ticket.
- +44 (0)20 7922 7790
Employers Network for Equality & Inclusion
32 - 36 Loman Street, London, SE1 0EH