Crystal Reflexology Training Aberdeen
This course is open to qualified and student Reflexologists and qualified Massage therapists. Crystal Reflexology is a great addition to any therapy practice and can be adapted to suit many situations, treatment venues and events. Offer it as a gentle yet powerful alternative, add it to your massage routines or adapt it to offer as taster treatments at holistic fairs. This comprehensive one day course offers you all the insight, learning and treatment techniques you will need to be able to add crystal reflexology to the treatments you offer.
The course will include:
Looking at the Chakras on the feet
Metaphysics of the body
Crystals and layouts
Approaches to treatment
Opening the healing space
Mediums to use (calendula powder, oils, creams, etc)
Crystal Reflexology Training with Philip Martin BA Hons Complementary Healthcare (Reflexology), Reiki Art Master, Theta Healer, Crystal Healer.
The course will offer theory and practical training, workbook to refer to until you are confident in your new skills as you integrate your new learning into your therapy practice.
*The course requirement of 6 case studies (3 x 2 clients or 2 x 3 clients) is required to pass this course and receive your practitioner certification.
This course costs £155 (deposit £50)
Limited EARLY BIRD of £115 - payable in full by the 18th November 2018
BOOK NOW via the ticket link to secure your early bird price
Terms & Conditions
• You must be a qualified or student reflexologist to attend these courses.
• All early bird bookings are final and no refunds or transfers are allowed.
• If paying the full price of £155 then transfers are allowed as long as at least 1 weeks notice has been received. No refunds are offered.
• Substitutions can be made at any time – that is you can nominate someone who qualifies to take your place as long as they are not already booked on the same date.
• Once you have made your payment a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you supply at the point of purchase. Your place is then secured for you.
Urban Wellness Hub
Balgownie Drive, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK