Crochet for Beginners 'Zoom' Online Class
Learn to Crochet with Knithub 24!
- 'Live' Online Class
- Thursday 13th & 20th August 2020, 18.30 20.00 BST
- You'll get 3 hours of tuition over 2 consecutive weeks.
About the Knithub 24 Experience:
- Learn 'live' and online, from the comfort of your home
- Fun and upbeat classes!
- Train with highly-qualified tutors
- Learn some amazing crochet techniques and ask questions directly to the tutor
- Troubleshoot any problems you've encountered
- All equipment and yarns provided and sent to your doorstep
- All class times are quoted at BST
You'll learn how to:
- Hold the crochet hook and yarn
- Read a pattern
- Crochet neatly in row and work in the round
- Crochet different stitches; slip knot, chain, slip, double, magic ring, half treble and treble stitches
- Shape and increase stitches in your work
At the end of the class, youll be on your way to completing your shopper bag, have the confidence to start your own projects with basic crochet techniques.
Suitable for: Complete beginners or those looking to refresh their basic crochet skills.
Duration of Class: 2 lessons are held over 2 consecutive weeks. Each lesson is 1.5 hours long. You will be required to work on your knitting project between classes.
Upcoming classes: 13th & 20th August 2020, 18.30 20.00 BST
Fee: £39 for 3 hours of tuition & all equipment provided.
'Live' Online Class: Once you have booked and paid for your class, you will receive a unique link along with all the relevant details you will need to join Live on the day. This link will be valid for both sessions. Dont forget to save your Live Online Class dates to your calendar!
Equipment and Guidance Notes: We will send you all the equipment you need to get started before the class. This will consist of two, 100g balls of Aran yarn in different colours, 4.5mm crochet hook and a large eye blunt (sewing) needle. A set of how to notes will be emailed to you before the class. Please note we do not send equipment to countries outside of the EU.
EU & UK: Please allow up to 5 working days for your materials to arrive. We cannot guarantee delivery for bookings made outside of this time.
Refund & Cancellation Policy: We will be happy to refund your payment in full if you inform us of your cancellation 5 or more days before the class is due to take place. If you inform us of your cancellation less than 5 days before the class, were sorry that we will be unable to refund your payment. However, you are welcome to transfer your booking to another date if you so wish. Please see our
Visit us at
Email us at: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions?
For a list of our FAQ, please
If our FAQ section doesnt answer any questions you may have, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.