Create Your Own Career Breakthrough
Career breakthroughs happen when you focus on how you can contribute to your workplace and make a difference.
It begins with gaining clarity: of vision, purpose and goals.
This event is for you if:
- You want to increase your earnings or get that promotion at work.
- You want to confidently ask your boss for a pay rise or charge your clients higher fees in the knowledge that you are worth it.
- You want to feel happier and more engaged in the work you do.
- You want to feel acknowledged and valued in your professional and personal life.
But first you want help to overcome the following obstacles:
- You are highly competent but sometimes lack self-belief.
- You are a perfectionist!
- You find feedback difficult to take, especially if there is even a hint of criticism or rejection.
- You hope and expect people in power will read your mind and give you the things you think you deserve. But they rarely do.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
Even the most successful people sometimes face bottlenecks and blindspots that limit their progress.
At this event you take away tools and tips to see yourself more clearly, on what makes you unique and how you are meant to contribute to this world.
GAINING CLARITY is the first crucial step towards CREATING A BREAKTHROUGH in your life and career.
There is no better investment than the one you make in YOURSELF by focusing on things that are within your control using your most precious resource, TIME.
Rohini Rathour - Leadership and Personal Development Coach
Rohini helps ambitious individuals create breakthroughs in their personal and professional lives. Her personalised approach is designed to help you discover what makes you unique and how you can meaningfully contribute to this world.
She focuses on helping working professionals and business owners create their own breakthrough by becoming self-aware, focusing on things in their control and changing their response to things they can’t control.
As a coach, Rohini brings a fresh perspective on what it takes to make an impact and be remembered. Her empathetic and non-judgemental approach has helped clients see themselves in a new light and make faster progress.
Rohini believes that everyone have the potential to achieve extraordinary things in their lifetime. It begins with self-awareness: what makes you unique and how you can contribute to this world in a way that gives your life meaning.
In an interactive and engaging talk that is replete with stories and vivid visuals, you will be invited to see yourself and think about your life in a very different way. Come armed with an open mind and lots of questions.
Rohini is also the author of Leading Ladies, a work of non-fiction that covers stories of 32 ordinary and relatable women who found their purpose by following their hearts. Attendees of this workshop will receive a signed copy of her book as a gift.
Canada Water Theatre & Library
21 Surrey Quays Road, London, England, United Kingdom