Charity Leaders Group
Pure and PEM will host a series of events in 2019, providing a forum for local charity leaders to discuss issues related to the charity and not for profit sector.
Our first event will be held on Thursday 24 January 2019, 08.30am to 10:30am and will be held at Arthur Rank Hospice, Cambridge. The theme for this session will be “How to Stand Out,” an explorative session on how charities can stand out from the crowd. We will be covering pertinent topics such as Fundraising, Employer Brand, Public Identity.
- Alison Taylor, Managing Director at Conscious Communications
- David Culley, Director at Pure
- Samantha Loveday, Director of Income Generation, East Anglia Children's Hospice
The Charity Leaders Group is a unique opportunity for charity executives in the eastern region to hear presentations on topical subjects and to have a sounding board for challenges that you may face. It will enable you to:
- Meet and share experiences
- Network with other charity leaders from the region
- Benefit from meaningful discussions and share
At each event, there will be the opportunity to suggest topics for future sessions to ensure the events are valuable and tailored to your needs.
Arthur Rank Hospice
Cherry Hinton Road, Cambridge, United Kingdom