Canvas School-Based Training 24/01 - Maths & Physics (Queens University)
To get comfortable with the Canvas platform and give participants an insight into how to use Canvas to enhance the teaching and learning experience.
By the end of this session participants should be familiar with how to:
- LO1 Navigate academic module(s) in Canvas
- LO2 Upload files and add accessible content
- LO3 Add links to internal & external content
- LO4 Embed multi-media content
- LO5 Create and manage assignment groups and assignments
- LO6 Create rubrics and link to an assignment
- LO7 Grade and provide feedback using Speedgrader
- Canvas Orientation
- Course Structure
- Upload/Manage Files
- Rich Content Editor
- Manage Notifications
- Links to internal & external resources
- Requirements and Pre-requisites
- Embed videos, record live audio/video
- Undo & page history
- Student View
- Accessibility check
- Publish Content
Benefits to You
- Get up and running with Canvas as quickly as possible learning the fundamentals to allow you to start designing and building.
- Avail of the hands-on support from the Pedagogy Support Team and EPS Faculty Digital Team.
- Share good practice and learn from others.
University Square, Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK