In addition to our weekly Tango classes, we offer regular weekend tango workshops. Our workshops
are intensive and normally limited to just 12 participants. This means that you get personal tuition
and high Student-Teacher Interactions.
Bournemouthtango workshop is a unique opportunity to learn Argentine Tango intensively in an
intimate, friendly environment, where you won't get lost in the crowd.
The weekends consist of half, full days of workshops taught by Bournemouthtango and guest instructors
who are highly recommended for their progressive and excellent standard of teaching.
The aim of the workshop is develop your dancing over the weekend, and leave with a real sense of
Bournemouthtango weekend workshops are held in the beautiful coastal town of Bournemouth in the
south of England, which is easily accessible by road, rail and air.
WHAT WE OFFER...
- A weekend of intensive learning - exclusively with Bournemouthtango
- 2/4Hrs/Half/Full/2 days workshops
- A comprehensive Syllabus to cover many aspects of dancing Argentine Tango
- Intimate & friendly learning environment
- Individual attention
- Tango surgery
- Social & Practice dance sessions
- Some Weekend Package includes en-suite accommodation, dinner, breakfast and
full use of leisure facilities (where available).
St. Stephens Church Hall
Saint Stephen's Road
Dorset, BH2 6JZ
Direction and Googlemap: