BOLD Goals 2019 - Membership - Oxford
BOLD Goals offers a unique space for women to connect with themselves and each other through a series of monthly workshops and inspiration sessions. We focus on dreaming big, creating plans and then going out there and making it happen, all with the amazing support and accountability provided within a wonderful group of like-minded women.
If you are looking for:
- Clarification of what you really want in life
- A way to live an authentic life, following your real dreams
- An amazing community of like-minded, inspiring women, driven by dreams, adventures and goals
- A friendly accountability group to meet and support you throughout the year
This is the group for you. Join us in 2019 and make it your best year yet!
This ticket gives you full membership to the Oxford group in 2019:
- 3 x 3 hour morning workshops on January 19th, May 18th and September 21st.
- 8 x 2 hour monthly sessions on Monday evenings (7-9pm) - 18th Feb, 18th March, 15th Apr, 17th June, 22nd July, 21st Oct, 18th Nov, 16th Dec.
- Invitation to our summer weekend retreat (out in nature, getting away from it all!).
- Special rates to all other BOLD events, including our workshops on Mastering your Inner Critic, Career Mojo, Personal Finance & Budgeting, and our BOLD Business masterclass.
- Printed workbook for 2019, with exercises, planning tools, and a place to track and monitor your progress.
- Materials to create a vision board, at the start of the year, and to be updated throughout.
- Access to the private members Facebook group to share content, networks and support.
All dates are confirmed in advance and will only change in exceptional circumstances. We will also be running groups in London and Hong Kong in 2019 and full details are on our website (www.becomebolder.com).
If you are new to the area, a student, graduate, young professional, business owner, stay-at-home mum, back-to-work mum, in the middle of a career change or break, or anything in between, come and join us - we'd love to see you!
We look forward to you joining us - just get in touch if you have any questions.
Sarah & Annabel.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
We recommend using public transport to access our sessions, as parking in central Oxford is limited. We meet in St Aldate's Tavern on St Aldate's in the centre of Oxford, which is very close to a number of bus stops and also a local taxi rank. It's about a 10-15 minute walk to Oxford railway station.
What can I bring into the event?
We provide a workbook for full members, but you might like to bring additional paper and pens. We will let you know if any other materials are necessary for specific sessions, but we usually provide anything you need.
We meet in the upstairs private room in a pub and both hot and alcoholic drinks and food/snacks are available at the bar.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Yes of course - please check out our website (www.becomebolder.com) or email us becomebolder [at] gmail.com if you have any questions.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, you don't need to bring your printed ticket as if you've registered through Eventbrite you should be on our system. We may need to check you in at the start of the session though, so please be ready to show your ticket or email confirmation at the time.
Can I try your first session and if I like it, sign up for the whole year after that?
Of course! We understand that it's quite a big commitment to sign up for the whole year in advance, so we're offering a drop-in ticket costing just £40 for our first Dreaming & Planning workshop in January. If you like BOLD and what we do, you can then upgrade to the full annual pass after that. If you are joining us after January, we offer a drop in rate for the first session, which again, you can upgrade if you want to stay for the rest of the year.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, just get in touch with us if you need to make any changes. Please email becomebolder [at] gmail.com
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
If for any reason you can no longer attend or wish to transfer your ticket to another person for a small fee, please just let us know so that we can update our records accordingly.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yes, that's fine, we just need to know in advance so that we can ensure everyone who has registered is able to attend. If in doubt, please just get in touch with full details or any questions
St Aldate's Tavern (upstairs in the Blue Room)
108 St Aldate's, Oxford, England, United Kingdom