Beechwood Pilates with Mitchell Wheeler
I wish to acknowledge and thank you for your interest in this PILATES CLASS. If you require information in addition to what is written please contact Mitchell Wheeler: Email: email@example.com | Phone: 07931429091.
SAFETY AND PREPARATION:
The seasons are changing | Be safe while travelling to class | Wrap up warm | Optional: Bring a blanket for relaxation.
Pilates is a conditioning routine that will help build flexibility, muscle strength and endurance. The practise focuses spinal and pelvic alignment, breathing, and developing a strong core. The Pilates method supports different exercises to be modified in range of difficulty. Therefore intensity and involvement of equipment can be increased over time as the body conditions and adapts to the exercises.
PILATES FOR YOU:
• Pilates is a system of exercises designed to improve posture, physical strength, flexibility and enhance mental awareness.
• Pilates exercises the entire body in addition to the mind.
• The focus is on the core of the body so the rest can freely move and this makes your body stronger both on the inside and out.
• The balance is meant to be present between flexibility and strength and this results in stronger and leaner muscles.
• The six Pilates principles include: centring; concentration; control; precision; breath; flow.
Innis Road, Coventry, England, UK