BCS CERTIFIED GDPR FOUNDATION COURSE
GDPR Foundation Training
Knowledge of UK data protection law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK
Data Protection Bill along with an understanding of how they are applied in practice, is important for any organisation processing personal information.
The BCS accredited
The training will cover the following essential areas of GDPR:
- Legal background and positioning
- Context of data protection law
- The role of the Supervisory Authority (Information Commissioners Office [ICO])
- Territorial scope and jurisdiction of the GDPR (Articles 2 and 3)
- Transfers of personal data outside the EU
- Identification of processing that must comply with the data protection law
- Understanding the data protection principles
- Lawfulness of processing
- Rights of the Data Subject
- Restriction on Data Subject Rights
- Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations (PECR) 2003
- Data controller and data processor obligations
- Enforcement of the GDPR and the Data Protection Bill
- Codes of Conduct and Best Practice Standards
- Face-to-face Training: Allows you to ask questions and learn from other people’s experiences.
- BCS Accredited: All our GDPR training courses are certified by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT.
- Expert Trainers: Our courses are delivered by experts with over 15 years of experience in GRC.
- Knowledge-intensive: The training incorporates best practices from working with small and large organisations, globally.
BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!
Call: +44 (0) 330 223 3579
Please email or call us for corporate bookings of over three individuals.
- Lunch and refreshments
- Discounted rates for future training including ePrivacy, GDPR Practitioner courses
- Discounted rates for corporates with 3+ attendees