Assertiveness - (Micro / SME Businesses)
PLEASE CALL US & LEAVE US A MESSAGE ON 01535 607775 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS COURSE - A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM WILL BE IN TOUCH TO DISCUSS FURTHER.
A NEW APPROACH TO COMMUNICATION AND BUILDING POSITIVE AND PRODUCTIVE RELATIONSHIPS
- 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- £195 +VAT
We have designed an interactive one-day course to enable you to develop skills and confidence to speak out and communicate effectively with others to gain confidence and build positive and productive relationships.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is aimed at any existing and aspiring managers and anyone who would like to be more confident when communicating with others.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This is an informal, interactive course to enable you to develop more confidence in speaking out and building confidence for more productive relationships.
We take an alternative approach to traditional ‘assertiveness’ courses, by utilising a positive, coaching-based approach, giving you practical tools you can take away and develop in your own time.
GOOD NEWS! Whilst you will have opportunity to practice the knowledge and skills learnt on this workshop, we DON’T DO ROLE PLAY! Instead we take a more collaborative approach to expand and embed your learning.
This course will help you to:
- Understand what we mean by ‘assertiveness’
- Understand what assertiveness is and isn’t
- Learn how to do ‘With’ not ‘To’ – how to generate Win-Win situations
- Develop better listening skills to increase confidence and buy-in from others
- Develop skills for speaking out and being understood
- Understand the power of authenticity – How to be yourself and build personal confidence in the workplace
After the workshop delegates will:
- Take away a personal action plan to build on skills and knowledge introduced on the workshop
- Understand how to generate positive outcomes through better communication
- Have tools and knowledge to develop their own skills in speaking out, becoming more confident and communicating with others more effectively