Assertiveness, Self Confidence & Communication
Overview of the Course
Our Assertiveness, Self Confidence & Communication course will provide you with methods and techniques to communicate with increased confidence and to present yourself more assertively in order for you to make a powerful, positive impression on others.
Building self-confidence and assertiveness is probably a lot easier than you think.
'Non-assertive' people (in other words 'normal people') do not generally want to transform into being excessively dominant people. You can, however, be assertive without being excessively dominant.
Your ability to effectively articulate your thoughts and ideas is critical to your success in any endeavour in and out of the workplace. Your trainer for this workshop has worked as a Senior Manager/Director within a range of successful businesses: from Disney through to Homebase.
Who is it for?
This assertiveness and self-confidence training course is for you if you feel you would benefit from improving your confidence and your ability to make a powerful and positive impact. Furthermore, the course caters for you whatever stage of your career you are at.
What will you learn?
This workshop starts by defining assertiveness and exploring the impact you have in the workplace (primarily through your language and body language). You will learn how to efficiently and effectively recognise behaviours in others as well as looking inward to recognise your own behaviour type. The course will give you strategies for confidence building and will give tips on how to best give and receive feedback as well as asking those difficult questions. The workshop will end by furnishing you with assertiveness techniques and will provide you with a toolkit to take back to your workplace.
By the end of this course, you will know how to:
- Present yourself in a consistently assertive manner to make a powerful and positive impact
- Say “no” positively and effectively
- Recognise different types of behaviour and its potential impact
- Become more able to resist the pressure and dominance of excessively dominant people
- Stand up to bullies and bully tactics
- Exert a little more control in situations that are important to you
- Recognise potential conflict and adopt skills to manage it
- Talk confidently to people and be heard
This workshop can be booked as:
- a one-off course, please click the button above to get started
- a credit from a
Learning Passport, saving you 17% off the full price, please call us to discuss
- an In-Company training course just for your team, please call us to discuss