Android Studio 3-Hour Taster Session
You would really enjoy this power-session, giving you some interesting apps.
At this session, Make a simple calculator and send a message via sms or email.
This is a 3-hour introduction to Android Studio, a taster course. Delegates already familiar wih Java, would probably find it is enough to continue from this course to learn more on their own.
Location: St James's Park London
OR Attend ONLINE: via GotoMeeting.com
What will you learn?
Android Studio Environment, i.e. the mainactivity.java, mainactivity.xml, the manifest file, brief introduction to the menu's and tools. Some basic terminology.
- Create a end-user interface. Get user input. Process and save user input.
- Create a simple calculator.
- Send information with:
- Geo-location. Create an app that will give you your GPS position.
More about this course:
- We cover the basics in a relaxed, personalised classroom session.
- You would have a simple working app at the end of the session.
Pre-requisite: Java Basics.
Laptops: Bring your laptop. To use ours, make arrangements beforehand. To help you setup your own laptop with the Android Studio software and emulator or testing device, may incurr further charges and should be arranged beforehand.
Included: Teas / coffees, notes, code examples.