AlumierMD Pro Training SCOTLAND
Pro Training – 3 days
Who should attend?
Skincare professionals new to AlumierMD including:
- Aesthetic dermatologists, doctors, dentists, nurses.
- Aesthetic practitioners with a minimum NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Beauty Therapy.
- Clinic Directors, managers,
- Front of house and office staff welcome
Please note. This course is for AlumierMD medical partners approved by our regional Business Development Managers. Self-booking of this course does not guarantee you will be accepted as an AlumierMD stockist.
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Deliver a holistic, valuable consultation to each of your patients using the AlumierMD Aesthetic Consultation Framework, a method proven to accelerate aesthetic business growth.
- Confidently educate your patients on the benefits of medical grade skincare and chemical peels.
- Hyper-customise a skincare routine per skin condition from within the AlumierMD homecare range.
- Competently administer all four categories of peeling by AlumierMD.
- Competently navigate chemical peel complication management.
Exams and pass rate
To ensure delegates have retained the relevant knowledge to meet the course objectives, there is a theoretical exam and practical assessment on day two of the three-day curriculum.
A total pass rate of 80% or higher is required for certification.
- Theory exam: 60% total mark (60% required to pass). 30-minute online assessment consisting of 25 multiple choice questions pertaining to theory modules learnt across day one and two. Taken end of day two.
- Evidence of practical competency: 40% total mark (100% required to pass). Assessment of selections, application and removal of chemical peels during practical workshop.
At AlumierMD, we are unwavering in our commitment to raising standards in patient education. We believe the sign of a great training course is you not only leaving our centre of excellence feeling competent and confident in the AlumeirMD skincare and peels, but excited to return to your clinic and share what you’ve learnt with your patients.
The skincare market is set to grow by 27.9% in the next two years and we want to ensure that consumers are spending their money on active, effective skincare in your clinic.
Cosmetic dermatology courses can be overwhelming. Lengthy clinical content can you leave you impressed and inspired but confused about where to start when you get back to your clinic.
What if the clinical content you needed in order to implement an effective and profitable consultation was delivered in well structured, digestible chapters that made it easy for you to pass that education on to your patients?
As your valued business partner, we have curated an interactive, patient-centric curriculum which enables you to implement new practices into your clinic that will empower your patients to make a more rewarding aesthetic investment - accelerating their results and your revenue.
AlumierMD philosophies and core values
- Clean Science, Corrective Formulas, Commitment to Your Business.
Skincare essentials. Scientific Literature
- Review of the dermatological effect of vitamin C, topical retinoids, the effect of pollution on the skin & understanding chemical sunscreen filters.
The AlumierMD line-up
- Cleansers, exfoliators, serums & moisturisers per skin condition, speciality products for the eye area and décolletage.
- Chemical vs physical sunscreen, the electromagnetic spectrum, melanoma statistics and the AlumierMD broad-spectrum sunscreens range.
Mechanism of action of chemical peels
- Topical acids, retinoids, self-neutralising and neutralising peels.
Building hyper-customised chemical peel protocols per skin condition
- The AlumierMD chemical peel portfolio.
Demonstration of all four categories of peeling offered by AlumierMD
Please note: Advanced Protocol is for demonstration of correct application of all four categories of peeling and reserved for medical professionals.
- During this workshop all delegates will receive, perform & audit a hyper-customised three-layer peel (delegates will select three from the four methods demonstrated & receive a treatment that suits their skin type and condition). Please see pre-peel instructions sent in confirmation email to prevent unnecessary contraindications.
AlumierMD Aesthetic Consultation
- Understanding patient motivations, aspirations, potential barriers to treatment and how to manage your patients’ expectations.
- AlumierMD Patient Questionnaire & Consultation Form.
- Effective patient assessment including patient psychology and aesthetic concerns.
- Using AlumierMD educational resources to explain the aetiology and physiology of all four skin conditions and the benefits of chemical peels.
- Creating a multi-modality treatment plan with your patient.
- Successfully and comfortably gaining patient commitment.
- How to quantify patient satisfaction and measure visible results by creating clinically viable before and after pictures.
Course follow up
Following the Foundation Training course each delegate will have the opportunity to perform a live in-clinic consultation with a patient with an AlumierMD representative on hand to offer coaching, feedback and a progression pathway.
This live coaching session will be conducted by your regional BDM or Clinical Educator.
We look forward to meeting you and making your AlumierMD journey a great success.