One to one advice sessions with Crafts Council Talent Development team in Sheffield
Book now: £20
Are you looking for a brain storm session for your creative business? Or do you need a spark of inspiration or an action plan to take your work forward?
Book a 20 minute portfolio advice session with Crafts Council Talent Development manager Caroline Jackman who has over 15 years’ experience in working in the arts and creative industries. With a career dedicated to supporting the business and creative development of artists and makers from amateurs to established professionals, Caroline understands maker’s needs.
Tailored for you and fully confidential, this session will enable you to talk about your ideas or concerns about your creative practice. You will go away with a set of action points to implement into your practice.
How it works:
- You book a session with the advisor on the day and time indicated using our Eventbrite page.
- You supply the advisor with information in advance (requirements indicated below)
- Come prepared with ready questions and up to 10 images of your work and ideally a sample of your work. Please note, do not rely on wifi, if your images are on a digital device, make sure they are accessible.
What should I prepare in advance?
Answer the following questions and send together with your CV, statement and up to three jpeg images of your work to email@example.com by Friday 5th July at the latest.
- How much time do you spend on your creative practice each week?
- What is your current challenge in your creative practice at the moment?
- What is your goal for 2019 for your creative practice?
- What is making you happy at this moment with regards to your creative practice?
Advice surgeries are a part of a series of Business development
Crafts Council courses, events, talks and workshops strike a balance between information-led and practical training, always in a friendly, open atmosphere that encourages discussion and informal networking.