4 Weeks Selenium Automation Testing Training in Newcastle upon Tyne | Introduction to Selenium Automation Testing Training for beginners | Getting started with Selenium | What is Selenium? Why Selenium? Selenium Training | April 14, 2020 - May 7, 2020
4 Weeks Selenium Automation Testing training for beginners is a 4 weeks long Instructor-led and guided training with Practical Hands-On Lab exercises to be taught over 16 hours, 2 sessions per week, 2 hours per session.
- This course is meant for beginners who would like to learn everything about Selenium.
- The medium of instruction is English.
- All Published Ticket Prices are in US Dollars.
4 Weeks Selenium Automation Testing Training Schedule
- April 14, 2020 - May 7, 2020 US Pacific time
- 4 Weeks | 2 hours on Tuesdays, 2 hours on Thursdays every week | US Pacific Time
- 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM US Pacific time each of those days
Please click here to add your location and find your local date and time for the 1st session to be held on April 14, 2020 at 6:30 PM US Pacific Time
- 4 weeks, 8 sessions, 16 hours of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Training material, instructor handouts and access to useful resources on the cloud provided
- Practical Hands-on Lab exercises provided
- Actual code and scripts provided
- Real-life Scenarios
WHAT ARE THE SELENIUM TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES?
- Java-based Test Script Development
- Learn Data-driven, Hybrid, and other frameworks.
- Able to handle the project independently.
- Learn to integrate Selenium with different tools.
WHO CAN TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Any professional who is interested in building career in the IT field with QA/Testing.
WHAT ARE THE PRE-REQUISITES TO LEARN SELENIUM?
The course can be taken by any IT professional having a basic knowledge of:
- Software Testing concepts
SELENIUM TRAINING COURSE CURRICULUM
1. Introduction to Selenium
- What is automation testing?
- What is the use of automation testing?
- What do we need to Automate?
- Automation execution analysis.
- What is Selenium?
- Advantages of Selenium
- Difference between Selenium and QTP?
2. Different Types of Selenium Tools
- Selenium Web Driver/Selenium 2.0
3. Selenium IDE
- Installing Selenium IDE
- Selenium IDE icons
- Recording your first test with Selenium IDE
- IDE Context Menu
- Adding Selenium IDE comments
- Synchronization commands
- Working on pages with AJAX
- Storing elements
- Creating test suites
- What you cannot record
4. Locators and Object Identification
- Tools to identify elements/objects
- IE Developer tools
- Google Chrome Developer tools
- Locating elements by ID
- Finding elements by name
- Finding elements by link text
- Finding elements by XPath
- Finding Elements by using CSS
- Some Special IDE commands
- Write your own Selenium IDE script without record and playback
5. Java for WebDriver
- Introducing the JAVA technology
- Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- String Processing
- Exceptions and Assertions
- I/O Streams
- Wrapper Classes
- Reading data from Property files using java
- Reading and Writing data from and to Excel files using Apache POI API and JXL API
6. Junit FrameWork
- Running Java Programs with junit
- Writing Selenium tests fro using Junit FrameWork
- JUNIT Annotations
- JUNIT Methods
- Frequently used Selenium commands
- Test Suites using JUNIT
- Parameterized test case with junit framework
7. Selenium WEB-DRIVER
- Why WebDriver?
- Downloading web driver Jars configuring in eclipse
- The architecture of selenium WebDriver
- Firefox, IE, Chrome, iPhone, Android Drivers
- Difference between Selenium RC and WD?
8. Sample programs in WebDriver
- Handel Text box
- Handel HyperLink
- Handel Button and Checkbox
- Handel Radio Button and DropDown Controls
- Select value from DropDown
- Display all values
- Select values step by step
- Capture screenshots for failure Testcases
- Re-Running failure Testcases
- Web Driver Synchronization Commands
9. TestNG FrameWork
- Overview of TestNG
- Environment of TestNG
- Writing WebDriver Test Cases using TestNG
- Basic Annotations of TestNG
- Executing Tests
- Executing Test Suites
- Ignore Test
- Dependency Test
- Parameterized Tests
- TestNG XML
- Report Generation
10. Work with multiple browsers
- Executing Automation Test Cases in multiple browsers
- Working with Chrome, IE browsers
- Firefox Profile And Implementation of Firefox Profile
- WebDriver Desired Capabilities class
11. Maven Project Management Tool
- Introduction about maven
- High-Level Overview
- Ant vs. Maven
- Installation of Maven
- Demo using Sample Maven Project
- Maven Structure
- Maven Dependencies
- Maven Repositories
- Maven Eclipse Integration
12. Version controlling tool GITHUB
- Downloading and configuring Github
- Difference between CVC Versus DVC
- Basic Git Commands
- Working with Repositories
- Setting up Repositories
- Local and Remote Repositories
- Create repository and cloning projects
- Committing and Syncing the code
- Reverting and Rolling Back the Code
- Branch and Merging Concepts and Implementation
- Stashing Changes
- Resolving the Conflicts
13. Database testing using WebDriver
- Installing MySQL Database
- java.sql package
- Overview of Connection Interface, Statement Interface, Prepared Statement, and Resultset Interfaces.
- Example program to Access Database.
- Some examples on SELECT, UPDATE and DELETE queries
- Some WebDriver examples using Data fetched from Database
14. Automation Test Frame Work
1) How to develop test automation framework in a live environment
- What is a framework
- Types of framework
- Data-driven framework
- Modular driven framework
- Keyword-driven framework
- User-Defined Keyword driven framework with implementation
- Execute test scripts from the framework
2) Continuous Integration Testing using Jenkins
- About Jenkins
- History of Jenkins
- Splitting of Projects
- What is Continues Integration
- Installing Jenkins
- Creating a simple job
- Integrating Jenkins to the Project
3) Cucumber BDD Framework
- Introduction to Cucumber
- Cucumber Installation
- Cucumber Basics
- Gherkin – Business-Driven Development
- First Cucumber Selenium Java Script
- Feature Film
- Junit Runner Class
- Gherkin Keywords
- Step Definition
- Passing Parameters to Step Definition Class
- Running Cucumber through Maven
- Cucumber Options
- Finally, Write Test Cases using cucumber
- Integrating cucumber to Test Automation Framework
15. The Fundamentals of RESTFul Services in Java
- What is Jersey?
- RESTFul Architecture
- Using HTTP GET Demo
- Test Created New REST Service USING HTTP GET
- JSON Output for HTTP GET
- Using HTTP POST Demo
- Test Service USING HTTP POST
- JSON Output for HTTP POST
- Using HTTP PUT Demo
- Test Service USING HTTP PUT
- PUT vs. POST
- JSON Output for HTTP PUT
- Using HTTP DELETE Demo
- Test Service USING HTTP DELETE
- JSON Output for HTTP DELETE
*Due to Daylight Savings Time (DST) starting in US on March 8, 2020, the weekly schedule will be slightly different in most cities in US after March 8, 2020. The clocks move 1 hour forward starting 2am local time on March 8, 2020 in many cities in US.