2nd Safe & Together™ Model European Conference: Domestic Violence & Children
Liverpool, England #STEU
2-day Conference — 26 & 27 March 2020 — 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
** Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update **
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR EVENT PARTICIPANTS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US. IN AN ABUNDANCE OF CAUTION AND IN LIGHT OF CONTINUING COMMUNICATIONS ABOUT COVID-19 FROM OUR EVENT HOST, GLOBAL COLLEAGUES AND GOVERNMENT ORGANISATIONS, WE ARE POSTPONING THE 2020 SAFE & TOGETHER MODEL EUROPEAN CONFERENCE ORIGINALLY PLANNED FOR MARCH 26-27, 2020. THIS POSTPONEMENT ALSO INCLUDES THE RELATED MASTERCLASSES.
WE PLAN TO HAVE MORE DETAILS FOR CONFERENCE REGISTRANTS WITH SPECIFIC DETAILS ABOUT REGISTRATION, TRAVEL AND HOTEL ARRANGEMENTS IN THE NEXT 24-48 HOURS AND WILL SHARE THOSE WITH YOU DIRECTLY VIA EMAIL.
AS A GLOBAL PARTNER, SAFE & TOGETHER WANTS TO BE PART OF THE SOLUTION TO THIS EVOLVING PROBLEM. WE REMAIN COMMITTED TO CREATING THE HIGHEST QUALITY TRAINING, CONFERENCE AND LEARNING EXPERIENCES FOR YOU. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING AS WE ADJUST OUR PLANS TO HELP PROTECT EVERYONE INCLUDING THOSE IN OUR COMMUNITIES WHO MAY BE AT GREATER RISK FOR COMPLICATIONS FROM COVID-19. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!
Keynotes by David Mandel, S&TI Founder & Executive Director
- 7 Things You Don’t Know About the Safe & Together Model
- Perpetrator Program Completion Certificates are Dangerous
- 5 Questions We’re Not Asking About Worker Safety in DV Cases
- Domestic Violence-Informed Leadership: How do I change my agency and my system?
- Mapping Perpetrator’s Pattern: The essential practice tool for workers, advocates and service providers.
- Child Centered Interventions with Perpetrators of Domestic Violence: Case planning with purpose.
- Certified Trainer Seminar: Exclusive roundtable discussioon with David Mandel for S&TI Certified Trainers only.
- And more…
1-day Pre-conference Masterclasses — 25 March 2020 — 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Featuring Safe & Together Leaders, choose the workshop that best suits your experience with the Model.Masterclass Options
- Introduction to the Safe & Together Model: Creating DV-informed child welfare systems.
- Intersections: How to address domestic abuse at the intersection of substance abuse and/or mental health.
- One Queen Square, Liverpool, L1 1RH, +44 151 476 8000
- Getting there:
Maps, Driving Directions, Airport Information, Public Transit
- Discounted rate of £104 per night for conference delegates.
- Rate includes breakfast, car parking and WiFi.
Click here to book your room online.
You DO NOT need a PayPal account to make an online payment. You can use any of the major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express). Follow these steps:
- Click PayPal as Payment method
- Enter all required information marked with a red asterisk
- Click orange “Place Order” button
- You will be re-directed to PayPal
- Scroll down a bit and click the gray “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button
Contact Safe & Together Institute
Safe & Together Institute