2019 IBM Licensing Training Course - Twickenham, UK
Come and spend a day learning about what’s new in the world of IBM licensing at our new IBM Licensing Training Course.
IBM licensing complexity has always topped vendor charts. With many large businesses still heavily dependant on IBM datacentre software technology, it is essential that its licensing can be clearly understood, tracked and controlled.
This full-day course covers all aspects of IBM licensing with a focus on compliance and contract optimisation. The foundation part of the course provide a comprehensive introduction to the key IBM licensing concepts and mechanisms, while the Practitioner part of the course allows participants to gain hands-on experience in tackling some of the real world challenges in IBM license management.
Topics will include:
- IBM Agreements and Contracts
- Proof of Entitlement Records
- License Entitlement Metrics
- Processor Value Unit Licensing
- Sub-Capacity Licensing and ILMT
- User-based Licensing
- Resource Value Unit Licensing
- Baseline Effective License Positions for IBM software
- Managing IBM License Compliance Audits
- Enterprise Agreement (ESSO/NGSA) Negotiations
200 Whitton Road, London, England, United Kingdom