2 Day Customer Service Course - 7th & 14th April | Shipley College
FREE WorldHost* Customer Service Training - leading to a City & Guilds Level 2 qualification. Tuesday 7th & Tuesday 14th April 2019, 9:00 am – 17:00 pm (attendance on both days is essential)
Calling all Businesses! Would you like to raise the quality of your customer service and give your business the excellent reputation it deserves? Help your employees' develop their frontline skills with this interactive and engaging WorldHost training course.
Benefits of the course
• Increased revenue & repeat business
• Better communication between staff and customers
• Improved internal communications
• Increased staff motivation and therefore reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
• Higher quality assurance ratings and improved scores on sites like TripAdvisor
What the course covers
• The role of ALL staff in delivering outstanding Customer Care
• Giving first positive impressions
• Communication and listening skills to create excellent rapport with customers
• ‘Going the extra mile’
• Generating more revenue for your business through customer service excellence
Who is the courses aimed at
Any member of staff that has day to day interaction with customers such as:
• Retail assistants
• Reception staff
• Department Heads
Businesses that train 50% of their front line staff using any of the WorldHost programmes can apply to become a WorldHost Recognised Business – a national badge of excellence that allows them to display the WorldHost logo on their website and marketing materials, and receive a plaque to display in their business. Towns, cities and tourist resorts that train 25% of businesses to WorldHost Recognised Business standards can also apply to become WorldHost Recognised Destinations and build their profile as a tourist destination.
WorldHost customer service training has been used to train over 200,000 people in the UK, including tens of thousands of volunteers and staff at major events such as the London 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympics.
*WorldHost is a registered trademark of go2 Tourism HR society. Used under license.