Cancerucan Empowerment Retreat
A Collaborative 'not - for - profit' Retreat for people who have had or have cancer - to learn from and be inspired by each other
The retreat will be co-ordinated and held by members of Cancerucan as well some specialised workshop leaders.
For a full timetable of events, please see the files secion on Cancerucan.
To create a safe, loving, fun and sacred space for each of us to learn, relax, be empowered and gain inspiration from each other and celebrate ourselves and our healing journeys
To include: Qi gong, Yoga, Talks, Workshops, Campfire and Song, Meditation, Healing stories, Healing circle, Stalls, Healing foods demo, Vegan organic yummy food, Juices.
Specific aims and objectives of the retreat:
* Empower each other to take charge of our own health
* Network and share resources and support
* Inspire and educate
* Support a fully integrative approach to health & healing
* Relax, be nourished and pampered
* Create fun and friendly atmosphere for people to learn in
* Share information around specific healing modalities inc diet, herbs, relaxation, energy psychology
* Break from your normal family and home circumstances and conditioning
* Meet other people who have recovered their health
* Meet your virtual CUC friends in person
With gratitude to: 'Together against Cancer' , 'Yes to Life' & 'Laura Loftus fund' for providing funding enabling sliding scale and some bursary places
On Monday, there is an option to come for the day only - ticket price includes lunch, dinner and all refreshments.